My Photo
Name:
Location: Havana, Cuba

is a blog to give a fresh angle on a fascinating and beautiful Caribbean Island country that, despite being relatively small and with only 11 million people, has been a major player in American and world politics for a half century. I also suggest you try www.havanatimes.org

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Havana Times Set to Go Online

Dear Readers,

I’m writing to announce a new project I’ve been working on with several collaborators. It’s a new website that will be available at www.havanatimes.org as of October 15th. Havana Times will include several personal diary entries from a diverse group of Cubans, a wide range of interviews, photos, features, commentaries, a calendar section and news updates. The slogan of our publication is "open-minded writing from Cuba." I hope you will take the time to check it out and pass on the site to others you think might be interested as well as give me your suggestions and comments. Thanks, Circles

7 Comments:

Blogger David Cuschieri said...

Hi there! Tried to access the site, but I had to type in a Word Press username and password, which I don't have...Is there any other way of viewing the site, please? Thanks!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Circlesonline said...

Dear Red,

We are still working on the opening of the site. It will be visible starting October 15th. Thanks for your interest, Circles

10:06 AM  
Blogger HavanaJournal.com said...

Do they work for the Cuban government too?

5:45 AM  
Blogger Circlesonline said...

Dear Rob,

I doubt you will like our website so no need for snide remarks. People like you discredit everybody in Cuba who is employed since virtually all of the businesses or institutions are directly or indirectly State owned. Working people's opinions are uninteresting to you. I imagine even retired people are paid agents in your eyes since they receive a pension from the Cuban government. So as long as you remain a discrediter of everybody else there really aren't many issues to discuss.
Best wishes, Circles

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Circles - I am looking forward to this effort very much. It should be a very helpful source for North Americans who rarely get an accurate insider's view of life as it actually is in Cuba. Keep up the good work and let me know if I can assist you in any way.

Peter C. Bjarkman

www.baseballdecuba.com
www.bjarkman.com

12:34 PM  
Blogger Julio Rodriguez said...

Good Luck With Your New Blog. I Forwarded Your Post On My. Peace.
Ybor City Stogie

11:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looking forward to the Oct. 15 launch. Good luck to your group.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Logo design
Hit Counter